Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Monday, October 11, 2010

All rested up and ready to go....



Here is my promo pic for the Jonathan Trumbull Library Artist of the Month. I am posing with my portrait of the one and only Sound the Bugle. *insert floating hearts here*

Wowza, finally recovered from my whirlwind artsy weekend, so it's time to get revved up again!

BIG PROJECT continues on. Taking a trip to New Hampshire in November, getting phase one in the can by Dec. 1, (that's why there will be no open studio Thanksgiving weekend--I will be working.) The Big Project is about to get a whole lot bigger. EEEK! But I am so excited!

I joined a gym AND I took up yoga again in hopes I can have a little more energy. Painting does not usually require a ton of cardio exercise, and I turned 43 this year. I'm feeling that. Gotta get some freakin' EXERCISE! (and it's Fall, perfect for walking!)
I ordered some purple Puma sneakers, or "Space Boots" as I like to call them, and I am looking forward to my first workout.
There was a time, in my youth, when I could throw hay bales around like they were nothin'. Sure would be nice to be that fit again. I was in my absolute best shape when I was a groom. My biceps could cut diamonds for gawlssakes!

Wish me luck....

Until next time, keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars (name the source of that quote and win a big prize!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home