Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Autumn is almost here! A quick check in--

Hello All,

Things are getting really busy, and I love it.

My Big Project (all will be revealed later!) is moving along nicely. I am almost done with the first part, so exciting. Many thanks to those who are helping me and encouraging me! I am keeping a list of the wonderful individuals who are so selflessly generous with their time and knowledge, and believe me, you will all get a big, formal thank you when the time comes. *big smiles*

Looks like I won't have much free time from now until December. I am knee deep in paint and projects! It's a wonderful life.

Thank you for supporting this happy artist.

Send french fries! I'll be under a mountain of canvas. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home