Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Monday, October 04, 2010

Artist of the Month

I was asked to be Artist of the Month at the Jonathan Trumbull library in Lebanon, Connecticut. Just finished dropping off seven pieces for the display. So cool!!!

I love, love, LOVE Lebanon. It is a beautiful town with a rich and vibrant history. Take the kids for a field trip sometime and tour the preserved buildings and the museum at the Historical Society. The Wadsworth Stable is a must see for horse lovers: George Washington's horse, Nelson, stayed there! You can walk into his stall and touch his feed trough. Amazing, to say the least.

Anyway---

Awaiting my husband to come home from work. Potato soup and garlic bread for dinner. Cats at my feet. Life is good.

I had back-to-back art events this weekend, and I am so grateful. It's the stuff dreams are made of.

But now, the only thing I have to do is relax! Gotta do it...Perhaps some yoga a little later.

Thanks for a wonderful weekend, everyone. It was great to see all of you!

Next up, Open Studio in December. See you then!

Helen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home