Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Thursday, July 08, 2010

You may not know this, so...


I also offer drawing demos and horse art history lectures within a certain distance of my studio in Hampton, Connecticut. The demo with lecture is $50/hour plus mileage (fees vary). Contact me if you would like me to do a presentation for your group: soundthebuglestudio (at) charter.net


I love speaking with student groups, art and 4-H clubs, etc. I bring a sketch pad and I take requests! I also discuss daVinci, Stubbs, and other famous equine artists and show examples of their work. I love art history, and I love sharing it with others.


(above image is daVinci's horse in Milan, Italy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home