Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Why I love acrylic paint

Dear Acrylic Paint,

Don't freak out or anything, but these past few months re-discovering you has been really great. Dare I say magical?

I think I am falling in love with you again.

Why do I love you?

I work fast, and you dry quickly.

You are patient when I am not.

You are pretty.

You are versatile.

You don't choke me with fumes.

You can be applied super thick to create (blissful sigh) gorgeous texture, or you can be watered down to look like a (blissful sigh) watercolor.

You are easy to control. Ahem. That's kinda exciting. *wink*

You last forever. (I still have my college painting smock shirt rag thing that has you on it. So many times through the wash and you won't budge). Hence, I know you will always be there for me.

I love you, it's that simple. You are the paint for me.

True love always,

Helen

1 Comments:

At 31 August, 2010 , Blogger sara said...

like!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home