Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Noble turns into a dark bay in less than two minutes...






What a talented guy!

Sigh. *Noble*

Here's my Dream Horse, Noble, getting in a nice, dusty roll. Oh my, I can't wait to ride this guy again...

That's BJ in the background--maybe I will be able to actually *do* a bit of an extension on him this time. This guy's trot is kinda, well, BIG. After riding a Tennessee Walker all season (my darling Obi), and a nice medium sized Trakehener before that (sweet Misty), I wasn't *quite* ready for the L A R G E warmblood trot that BJ offered. Holy Moley! It's fantastic!

Spring is here, dust off the saddle! ...and wear a dust mask when you groom...*cough cough*

4 Comments:

At 08 April, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like white horses turn dark. He is handsome and changes.

 
At 08 April, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I hate to be the handler who has to clean up after him!

 
At 09 April, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great series of pics, Helen! You should do small prints of these and arrange them in a frame!

 
At 09 April, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks, i took them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home