Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Friday, April 14, 2006

Angels Heard Me Today...


This is what I did today. Good Friday, indeed.

My first ride of the season was today--and it was PERFECT. The angels heard my plea for a perfect day and a perfect ride. I needed this day so much.

A beautiful day, beautiful horses, no flies to speak of, open fields and woody trails--and going on this adventure with my great friend, K, is just the BEST THING EVER!

Look at my smile. This is a real honest-to-goodness blissed out smile. And look at my Mighty Black Stallion, Obi. He is my hero.

I feel centered, healed and happy.

Thanks Obi, Timmy and K!

*mwah*

2 Comments:

At 14 April, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today ROCKED!

Except for those HORRIBLE morning doves! :)

 
At 14 April, 2006 , Blogger Sound the Bugle Studio said...

heehee. they were making quite a racket, huh?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home