Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day three of cold...aaachooooooo!




...and my second day of takin' it easy in the reclining comfy chair, with laptop on my lap. Hey, that's why they call it a laptop. *groan* Go easy on me--I'm sick--pass the Kleenex!

This week I am putting the finishing touches on Phase One of the Big Project. Only a few people know what I am up to, and I appreciate their support. All will be revealed soon, I promise.

The Big Project is taking me on wonderful journeys, and I am only a few months into it. I've talked with some incredible people, been moved to tears, and met an amazing, heroic horse that stole my heart. I can't wait to share these experiences in detail. Believe me, I am chomping at the bit! Pun intended. *grin*

I know this is cryptic, but I would appreciate good wishes and lots of luck. I am very passionate about this project, and I am devoting most of my spare time to its development. Send french fries, too. They help a lot!

Thank you and I wish you happy and healthy Holiday!

Eat lots of clementines, (vitamin C is good for you),
Helen

today's photo is of Skeeter, my studio assistant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home