Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Cooper



Cooper, 2010. approx 11x14 inches charcoal and pastel on Canson. Casey collection, CT.

The newest pet portrait, done just in time for the Holidays. I LOVE doing pet portraits, e-mail me if you want one--the process is actually super easy because I designed it that way! E-mail me at soundthebuglestudio (at) charter.net to find out more.

I also have gift certificates, perfect for Christmas morning!

It's getting quite chilly here in Connecticut--and I love it. I am definitely a cold weather girl, no doubt. The white candles are flickering in the windows of my little schoolhouse home.

Happy Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home