Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Saturday, December 04, 2010

THANK YOU

Another Holiday Open Studio has come and gone, and here I am with a big smile on my face.

Thank you all, so much!

I love sharing my art and my process with people. I am honored that you want to know how I create my artwork.

My gratitude knows no bounds.

What next? After dinner and unwinding with Project Runway from Netflix, I'll probably sleep for about a gazillion hours (I am the Queen of the Mega Crash--I feel one coming on...).

Then, it's back to the Big Project. It involves research and a lot of time on the laptop and a lot of time in the studio.

Is the suspense killing ya? All will be revealed soon. Let's just say I have a lot of work ahead of me. Most of Phase One is done (eeeeeeee! YAY!!). My new deadline is January, as a research trip was rescheduled. What the flip am I talking about? *drum roll*

Watch this space!

Thanks again, everyone!

And Thank You to my incredible and talented art mentee, Ian, for all of his help today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home