Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I finished "Topper"


Topper is a sweet appaloosa who belongs to Alice.
I did his portrait in charcoal and I had to do little appaloosa "freckles" around his muzzle and his eyes. VERY cute!
Topper lives with Daquiri and Otto. Remember Daquiri? I did her portrait last year--she is the Ultimate Alpha Mare. Dig through my archives to find her story and portrait...
I won't post my portrait of Topper here until Alice sees it. :)
In the meantime, here's one of the snapshots I took of him. I decided to do his portrait complete with his fuzzy winter coat and long whiskers.

Cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home