Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Baroque Breed Study, #2


Available as a notecard design.

Quick studies like this keep me fresh, and they are so much fun to do. This one was pulled from my mind and given life by my graphite pencil on a breezy, sunny, balmy afternoon in May. His happy, playful pose reflects my mood on that perfect day.

Currently on the drafting table: an Arabian in a delicate show halter. Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

At 30 July, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic. i love the looseness.

 
At 31 July, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the changes you've made to blog! And I love my Bayberry Portrait Panel more everday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home