Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Sunday, November 18, 2012

UVM Jingle Belle, books and Holiday shopping!


UVM Jingle Belle, 2012. 11" x 14." Acrylic on canvas.
This gorgeous Morgan mare is quite the superstar. Such an honor to paint her portrait.

Hello everyone!

Busy here at the studio--finishing up my first book, My Horse, My Heart: The Morgan Horses of the University of Connecticut, and started on my second book, The Great Red Horse.

No idle moments here! 

My Holiday Open Studio will be online this year. Check it out--I have MANY prints to choose from, and some of the originals are for sale, too. Just click here and go shopping:

http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/helen-scanlon.html 

GREAT prices, high-resolution images and fast shipping. PayPal and all major credit cards accepted. And, no crowds, chaos or long lines. 

What could be more fabulous? 

Thank you, as always, for your support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home