Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

painting in the sun...


This year, summer in Connecticut has been rainy, rainy, rainy.

And rainy.

And, there are slugs everywhere (yuck). I keep putting pans of beer in my garden, and they are slurping it down like there is no tomorrow. The slugs are having a regular ol' kegger in my backyard! At least they're quiet about it. Dead quiet. Heehee.

This past Saturday was beautiful, however. Not a slug in sight. I took this opportunity to paint outside under a cascading grapevine.

A slugless, sunny day. Aaaaaah.

Oh, and I got ice cream later that day, too! (Americone Dream)

Anyway, here's a pic of my latest on the easel under said cascading grapevine.

More great weather ahead! Take that, slugs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home