Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Studio News


Eye of the Tiger, 2009, 20" x 15", charocal and Conte crayon. SOLD

I officially joined the WindhamARTS Collaborative, and I am so excited! I will be submitting a proposal for an exhibit soon.

Plans for the Spring include:

* More live Studies at Crossen Arabians.
* Entering some juried shows
* OPEN STUDIOS! Yay!
* And maybe...just maybe...my book on the Arabian horse will be done.


Until then,

Patiently waiting waiting for the daffodils to appear,

Helen

1 Comments:

At 17 February, 2009 , Blogger Kim, Mia, Annabelle, Zuzu and Miso said...

Wow, you've been BUSY!!!
Can't wait to see the full picture of this horse and I LOVE "Ginger" below!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home