Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Friday, January 30, 2009

Prepping for the thaw!

Last night I dragged myself into the studio and I did a new drawing. It felt good. What a long, long, icy, cold winter this is. Urgh. I am glad I dusted off the cobwebs and and broke out the charcoal pencils. Makes me feel like Spring isn't too far off...

The new drawing needs to hang in my house for a little bit, so I can see where I need to make adjustments. Then, I'll post it here. It was done on a lovely sheet of slate blue Canson Mi-Teintes. Yummy!

Watch for my Spring Open Studios in my Hampton home gallery. The gallery opens when the daffodils poke their heads through the dirt. Hooray!

..I have a busy Spring schedule...Can't wait to get started.

Watch for my Pet Portrait Website: coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home