Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Belgians in Harness


My newest piece will be offered for sale in a rustic, authentic barn wood frame. Contact me at soundthebuglestudio (at) charter.net if you would like to add this to your collection.

I had so much fun creating this painting!

Belgians in Harness, 2008. 9x12 inches. Watercolor, watercolor pencil, and ink on Arches watercolor paper.

1 Comments:

At 14 May, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these guys!
(Per usual when seeing a new piece of yours, I wish for extra spending cash and a HUGE wall for hanging ALL OF THEM!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home