Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Super-Quick Live Study Sketch, 2007


Horse head and neck study, Done in ballpoint pen at the 2007 Equine Affaire.

Live study quick sketches are absolutely beneficial in keeping my drawing muscles in shape.
I thought I would share this quick pen study from my sketchbook to give all of you another peek at this artist's process.

And, the Belgians in Harness painting is done and it is drying as I write.

What should I do next? All ideas are welcome, leave them in my comments.

best wishes!
Helen

1 Comments:

At 30 June, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

do some friesians!

C

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home