Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Monday, May 05, 2008

Live Study Sketching Awaits!


I was chatting with my wonderful and talented trainer friend, Gretchen, and she told me she will be showing some incredible Crossen Arabian horses at the AHCC (Arabian Horse Club of Connecticut) A rated horse show on Memorial Day weekend at the Big E fairgrounds in Springfield, Massachusetts.

Oh my---Arabians as far as the eye can see....

Do you LOVE Arabians? Then you can't miss this event! See you there!

Guess who is dragging her fun and fabulous friend Kim to this event. Guess who is taking a big sketchbook.

Me and me.

Good luck, G! See you soon.

(above, G rides one of her Champions, Paragon of Crossen Arabians. Photo by yours truly, Helen Scanlon)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home