Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Monday, March 15, 2010

Legend VI, on the way!


Received a pre-order this weekend...

"PLEASE do the Darley Arabian," pleaded my faithful customer. "He needs to go on my wall next to your Godolphin Arabian."

OOH! Twist my arm! *wink*

Anyway, the Darley Arabian was an astoundingly beautiful bay horse with socks and blaze. Be still my heart... I just go all to mush for a bright bay with socks and a blaze...

Stay tuned! Legend VI: The Darley Arabian will make his appearance soon.

above image: The Darley Arabian as painted by John Wootton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home