Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Sunday, January 22, 2006

"The Look"


"Okay, if I reach way over and arch my neck and give you sad puppy dog eyes--will you give me a cookie?"

Black and white charcoal on gray charcoal paper, in KL's private collection...10% of the sale of this piece went to the Komen foundation, www.komen.org.

This is a large piece and was LOTS of fun to do. I was really able to get that charcoal flyin' around. I made quite the mess. FUN!

2 Comments:

At 23 January, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I give you that "look" too, will you give me a cookie? Chocolate chip, please.

 
At 23 January, 2006 , Blogger Sound the Bugle Studio said...

heck, yes!

:)

(that's my favorite cookie!) (yummmmm)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home