Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Gorjuss!


Brandy Kitten Gale's beautiful white shepherd, Gorjuss, done in charcoal on acid free Canson paper.

Just look at that smile!

I got a wonderful BKG watercolor portrait of my oriental shorthair cat, Tom Tom, in exchange for this portrait of Gorjuss. I love art trades! I now have a Brandy Kitten Gale original in my home...Doesn't get much better than that.

(check out Brandy's incredible work at www.singlemaltcove.com--and be sure to click on her links to allaprima for some of her plein air paintings--sure to take your breath away!)

1 Comments:

At 28 November, 2005 , Blogger Brandy Gale said...

Awww! Helen, I just love your charcoal of Miss G; makes me smile whenever I look at it here at SMC! You are truly a master of the medium. :-D Hugs, Pinkie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home