Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Friday, November 25, 2005

Welcome!


Welcome to the Sound the Bugle Studio Journal!

Here you will be able to see my latest works, and the stories behind them.

I am a professional artist specializing in equine art and pet portraits. Every portrait tells a story--so here I am joining the blog world so I can share the world of Sound the Bugle Studio with you...

Now get a load of the two goofballs in this photo--Noble and BlackJack can sure have some serious fun with a Tropicana orange juice jug. Horses are so resourceful, huh? Noble and BJ live at my brother's farm--and there's never a dull moment. I had the honor of doing portraits of both of these handsome devils, watch for them on the site....

Currently on the drafting table: a charcoal portrait of Zeke, a lovable mutt--it looks like he has basenji and german shepherd in him--and Copar, a beautiful, bright chestnut arab cross gelding.

Enjoy your visit!


Helen Scanlon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home