Sound The Bugle Studio

The studio journal of Sound the Bugle Studio, featuring the works of Helen Scanlon, Equine Artist. E-mail sales inquiries to: soundthebuglestudio@charter.net

Thursday, November 30, 2006

UC Ringmaster


This is the two-time World Champion Morgan Stallion, UC Ringmaster. I have the honor of immortalizing him with my paintbrush.

He is pictured above, posing for my camera. He's 27 years old, and he is still a fiery, energetic guy. He is still used for breeding and his get are Champions, too.

UC Ringmaster is a superstar!

And, be still my heart...Look at how handsome he is! A dream portrait subject!

Watch this space for updates on his portrait--- I will begin it after my busy Holiday season.

Thanks to all of my customers for your support. You make this artist very happy; my best wishes to all of you for a very happy Holiday season.

2 Comments:

At 05 December, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, stupid question...
(I don't know much about horses...ask me about cats)

How long does a horse live? What is 27 years in human years? What is considered retirement age for a horse?

 
At 05 December, 2006 , Blogger Sound the Bugle Studio said...

Horses can live into their thirties with proper care...27 is elderly for a horse. And Ringmaster looks great and still has that spark! he passes his vitality, beauty and that certain *spark* to his babies.

How are your cats? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home